Media player, Settings, Gallery, TV Manager, Sensy TV Guide, YouTube, Play Movies, Play Music,Play Store, LIVE TV.
Thrilling Cinematic SoundLearn More
Mi IR Cable Set-top box (STB) Controller
Control the set-top box with Mi LED TV RemoteLearn More
1. What are the pre-installed apps in Mi TV?
2. What are the different sound and video modes available on the TV?
There are 2 available modes:
Pre-set Video modes: Standard, Movie, Picture and Sports. Users can also customize the
Pre-set Sound Modes: Game, News, Movie and Standard. Users can also customize the audio
3. Which DTH / Cable Operators are supported by Mi TV?
Mi LED TV 4A PRO supports 4000+ DTH/Cable Operators across India.
4. How do I update the TV software?
Please go to Settings >About TV>Check now
5. Which app store can I use to install apps?
Mi TV comes with Google’s Play Store. You can find TV apps in the Play Store. These apps are
specially made for TV. Please note: You will not find all the apps that you find on your phones on TV
6. Can I change TV channels using my Mi TV remote?
Yes, you can. Please ensure that the IR cable is connected to the Mi TV and is facing the Set Top
Box. Configure the Set Top Box under Sensy TV Settings, and you are good to go.
7. Can I use the Mi Remote with CEC supported devices?
You can use it on CEC supported devices like Amazon Fire TV stick and Apple TV 4K
Steps to Enable CEC: Settings>Input>Enable HDMI Control (Under CEC Section)
Note: You cannot use the remote with any of the Set-Top boxes
8. How can I get Demo and Installation for my TV?
Call our customer service Toll free number 1800 103 6286 for installation/demo request or you can click on this link: https://mi.hatetowaitapp.com/tv/installation
Please Note: Installation & Demo within first 15 days of purchase will be free of cost and after this period, the customer will have to pay for the installation. This is applicable only for one visit of Installation & Demo in first 15 days.
9. Is IR cable compatible with all the set top boxes?
Yes, it is compatible with all set top boxes which have an IR sensor (IR set top Box) in it.
10. Will the TV support 3rd party application?
Yes, 3rd party applications can be downloaded on the Google Play Store.
11. Does the TV have Chromecast option?
Yes, all our Pro series TV have Chromecast built-in. You can also mirror your screen by using Google