Xiaomi Robot Vacuum - Mop 2Pro
India’s No. 1 Robot Vacuum Cleaner Brand
Unleashing thePowerof Mopping
Professional Mopping Mode 2.0
High-Frequency sonic speed power up to 10,000*
vibrations/min to clean stubborn stainsFull floor coverage with no missed spots
Designed for Indian Homes
The microfibres present within the mopping pad ensures even penetration of water, effective removal of stains and quick drying for the floor which prevents leaving watermarks and damage to the floor
Uniform water penetration
Superfast floor drying
Mapping Ensuring Accuracy, Preciseness
The upgraded LDS laser navigation scans 10m (upgraded from 8m) distance accurately and precisely maps your home to provide a reliable cleaning route both during day or night
Professional Mopping RoutesThe new and upgraded pro mopping routes combined with smart electronically controlled water tank simulate manual cleaning, repeatedly wiping from left to right. and ensures that the robot can easily remove floor stains.
Enhanced Vacuuming Experience43% higher suction power of 3000Pa* suction ensures that the robot easily vacuums up large particles of dust and debris from all the hidden crevices providing a 360° cleaning.
With 5200*mAh, as the battery capacity, upgraded over ~62%, the robot can clean areas of more than 2000* sq. ft. in one go making it a complete power-packed device.
Equipped with 19 high precision sensors, LIDAR anti-collision sensor, 6 cliff sensors, anti-fall sensors which add to more precision and accuracy while climbing heights up to 20mm in length.
Customised Room Cleaning Plans
Tailor the settings of the suction power or water volume as per your requirement for the room: bedroom, living room or kitchen in the order that you choose
Personalise Your Experience for Every Need
Connects with Xiaomi Home App to explore a range
of options such as device levelling, DND, Secondary
cleanup. And, use your voice to operate using Google
Assistant or Alexa
Support That You Need
Accessories and Consumables
App updates and optimisation will be released for better integration to improve product intelligence, ensuring that the more you use, the smarter it gets
*Please note that all functions, features, specs and any other product information provided on any Xiaomi and subsidiary platform, including but not limited to, benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability and capabilities describing the product are subject to change and changed by the company when deemed necessary without any notice or obligation.
This product is for floor cleaning in a home environment only. Do not use it
outdoors, on non-floor surfaces, or in a commercial or industrial setting
1. This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons
with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and
knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of
the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved. Children shall
not play with the appliance. Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made
by children without supervision.
2. Do not use the vacuum-mop to clean any burning substances.
Do not pick up the vacuum-mop by its laser radar cover.
3. This vacuum-mop is only intended to clean floors in a home environment. 4.
4. Please do not use it outdoors such as on an open balcony or on a surface that is not a floor like a sofa, or in a commercial or industrial setting.
5. Do not use the vacuum-mop in an area suspended above ground level, such as a loft, open balcony, or on top of furniture, unless a protective barrier is present.
6. Do not use the vacuum-mop at an ambient temperature above 40°C or below
5°C or on a floor with liquids or sticky substances.
7. Pick up any cables from the floor before using the vacuum-mop to prevent it
from dragging them while cleaning.
8. Pick up any fragile or loose items from the floor, such as vases or plastic bags, to prevent the vacuum-mop from being obstructed or bumping into them and causing damage.
9. Do not place children, pets, or any item on top of the vacuum-mop while it is
stationary or moving.
10. Do not allow the vacuum-mop to pick up hard or sharp objects such as building materials, glass, or nails.
11. This product's laser radar meets the IEC 60825-1:2014 Standard for Class 1 laser product safety and does not produce laser radiation hazardous to the human body.
12.*As per Counterpoint's latest India Smart Home - Robot Vacuum Cleaner Tracker, Q1 2022